Below you can find information about the pre-registration process as well as the scoring scale.
We are addressing all of you to inform that the Pre-Registration process for the 2020-21 academic year will take place from 13 to 22 May (both days included) for pre-school, primary and secondary levels.
The following calendar has been established by the Departament d'Educació:
• From 13 to 22 May, presentation of online pre-registration.
• From 19 to 22 May, in person, in exceptional cases, only if it cannot be done online. Prior appointment required on: 93 453 10 80 - From 9.00 am. at 1 p.m. - Srta, Carmina.
(The phone will be operational from May 13).
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to avoid as much as possible pre-registration in person at schools, the Consorci d'Educació has set up a telephone number to help you pre-register and solve any doubts: 935511000, from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
What documentation must be provided for pre-registration?
· DNI of parent / guardian of the sutudent
· In the case of foreign students, NIE or PASSPORT of parent / guardian of the student.
· Student's DNI (compulsory from 14 years old)
· Family book. (Llibre de família)
· Health Card (CatSalut).
· Large family / single parent ID if applicable.
· The code of our center is 08005801 - At the time of filling in the pre-registration you will need to write down this code and hand in the documentation at the center of your choice.
Things to be aware of:
· The DNI / NIE address of the parent or guardian must match the address declared as the student's habitual residence.
· The person who is placed as the first guardian in the application must be the one who has the same address as the student.
· The person who is the first tutor in the application form must provide a mobile phone number and an e-mail address that the Administration of the 'Departament d'Educació' will use as a means of communication and will be registered as the way of contact with the student's family / guardians.
How to submit the online pre-registration step by step:
1. You can pre-register online from any device connected to the internet (computer, tablet, mobile phone...).
3. Once you have completed the form, review the details and press the "Enviar" (send) button. The data will be sent automatically and a digital confirmation document will be created in PDF format. You need to save it to your device (computer, tablet, mobile ...).
4. Take a photo with your mobile phone or scan all the general or specific documentation you need based on the criteria you have indicated on the form.
5. Attention: if the DNI address does not match the one stated in the pre-registration, it is necessary to specify that in the e-mail that you send with the documentation and the digital confirmation document of the pre-registration application. The address you provide will be verified ex officio without the need to provide any additional documentation.
6. Send the digital confirmation document and all the documentation in digital format (pictures or scanned files) to the address of the school office: email@example.com
7. Make sure the email address is correct and that you receive an email back from the school with an acknowledgment of receipt.
Important: Late pre-registration applications will lose all points and preference rights and could be left out of the regular schooling process.
How do I submit the documentation?
- Bring YOUR OWN PEN.
- Bring YOUR OWN MASK.
- Bring YOUR OWN GLOVES.
- One person only will be allowed to present the documentation, preferably.
- People with special vulnerability, who are in a period of confinement or have symptoms will not be allowed to show up at the school. In this case, they may authorize, with a notice in writing, another person to bring the application form and documentation. This authorization must be presented to the secretary of the center.
For more information see our website and official links:
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Srta. Rosalia
SCALE OF PRIORITY CRITERIA:
Usual address in the school's area of influence: 30 points.
If the father, mother or guardian work within the school's area of influence: 20 points.
If more than one of the above conditions is met, no more than one score can be
accumulated by the proximitu criterion
Proof of being a beneficiary of the aid must be provided.
If the student is part of a large family or single-parent family, 15 points.
The original and a copy of the current large family or single-parent family certificate must be provided.